Infocyte's Mid-market Threat and Incident Response Report
Download the Report
Submit this form to download our report
During the first half of 2019, we completed over 550,000 forensic inspections across hundreds of customer and partner networks. This report is a summary of the findings over a 90-day period (Q2) from IT environments belonging to small and mid-market organizations (99 to 5,000 employees and up to $1B in revenue).
Download our Q2 2019 Mid-market Threat and Incident Response Report to discover what we learned, including our recommendations on what you can do to lower your risk of being affected by security threats.
- Dwell Time for malware (non-riskware) averaged over 2 years (798 days) for small and mid-sized organizations.
- 72% of small and mid-sized organizations have multiple low priority threats or riskware lasting more than 90 days.
- Average Dwell Time for attacks involving ransomware is much shorter (43 days) due to the attack informing the victim.
- 22 percent of small and mid-market organizations’ networks have encountered a Ransomware attack that bypassed their preventive security controls.
- Fileless attacks using memory injection techniques are becoming more common — our report concludes the most comprehensive stats on the use of these techniques in production networks.