This post was last updated on May 12th, 2021 at 02:12 pm
Advanced Threat Detection with Infocyte Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Infocyte delivers continuous visibility that provides a turnkey solution for detection, response and forensics to ensure that all threats are identified and stopped before an incident occurs.
Continuous Monitoring of Endpoints
Continuous monitoring collects activity on the endpoint so you are aware of threats in the environment - from threats on a single host to an organization-wide advanced threat campaign
In-Depth Detection and Instant Response
Live and historical memory forensics along with behavioral detection of the top 20 most common and effective adversary tactics allows quick detection of threats and puts you in the right position to quickly respond at scale
Increase Security Efficiency
Infocyte increases overall security capabilities and efficiency by allowing users to easily navigate through alerts, dive into details and quickly assess, investigate, and respond to attacks at scale
Expose, isolate, and eliminate file-less threats, including malicious memory injections.
- Deploy in minutes, works on day one
- Agent or Agentless deployment
- Continuously monitor endpoints
- Detect the latests and emerging threats through Infocyte SYNAPSE and Behavioral Analytics Engine
- Quickly identify threats, dive into the details and review collected data for analysis
- Simplified Threat Hunting at your fingertips through detailed analysis and ActivityTrace
- One-Click response to identified threats using Infocyte provided Response Actions or customize your own
Advanced Detection and Response
- Infocyte SYNAPSE automatically assesses incoming endpoint data to identify malicious and attacker activity
- The Behavior Analysis Engine identifies behaviors to highlight leading indicators of compromise and maps them to the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Leverage Infocyte provided Detection Rules or develop your own to fit the needs of your organization
- Respond to threats in a single click or execute a scaled series of responses to mitigate a wide-spread attack
Classify and score unknown threats using over thirty different threat intel sources.
Alerts allow you to quickly filter, investigate, and resolve the most critical issues.
Increased Security Efficiency
- Herd Immunity for new and evolving threats with Infocyte Behavior and Analytics Engine - Detection Analytics applied across the entire customer base
- Flagging and established Severity of alerts allows you to quickly filter, investigate and resolve the most critical issues
- Infocyte’s API-First platform allows you to easily integrate with your existing security tools
- One-Click response allows you to take approved response actions to remediate threats through the most efficient means possible
Services & Security Add-Ons
An Easy Way to Begin Assessing Your Environment
Infocyte offers one-time Threat or compromise Assessments for your endpoints or Microsoft 365 environment for a fixed price. We have agentless or agent-based threat assessment options available to you to show you the value that we can provide.
Protect Cloud Services Like Microsoft 365
Challenges include security configuration issues and lack of visibility into whether best practices are or are not being met. Having an easy way to monitor and alert when configurations from an established baseline are modified and conflict with established Microsoft 365 security best practices.
Help When You Need It
When responding to a security incident, speed matters. Infocyte streamlines incident response operations enabling you to quickly investigate unknown threats, identify patient zero, isolate compromised hosts, and provide faster incident response. Security teams that pre-deploy Infocyte can achieve a 20-minute mean time to respond (MTTR) from detection through to incident response and remediation.