This post was last updated on April 6th, 2021 at 12:25 pm
Endpoint Detection and Response + Microsoft 365 Security
Hunt, detect, and respond to sophisticated cyber threats at scale across your entire environment--from endpoints to Microsoft 365. Reduce cyber risk, control dwell time, and streamline cyber-security operations with Infocyte.
Addressing the most advanced threats
An easy path to EDR or MDR for Mid-size Organizations
Protecting your endpoints as well as cloud services like Microsoft 365 are critical for detecting and responding to advanced threats.
The Infocyte Platform provides the following capabilities:
- Improve visibility into your organization’s assets, users, Microsoft 365 business environment and and installed applications.
- Help keep costs under control by finding unused Microsoft 365 licenses and understand overall utilization across the environment.
- Test your company on known standards for security and configuration.
- Establish and enforce policies that the company must comply with regarding assets, license usage and installed applications.
- Build and leverage rules to inform of vulnerabilities, threats and malicious activities.
- Monitor and be alerted when the company security stance changes.
- Ensure the company’s endpoints are reviewed for vulnerabilities, threats and malicious activity.
- Allow your team the flexibility to dig into the details of findings and expand the team’s ability to protect the company without added cost to operating expenses.
- If your team is small or not experts on root cause analyst, Infocyte guides them to the root-cause of problems.
- Quickly respond to threats to company assets.
- Enable your team to quickly disable access to endpoints and sensitive cloud applications.
- Allow your team to automatically respond and remediate should threats arise that must be dealt with quickly.
- View reports and dashboards to fully understand the current state of security and trends.
- Create compliance and audit ready reports for your IT or security team.