This post was last updated on September 7th, 2021 at 12:34 pm
Endpoint Detection and Response + Microsoft 365 Security
Hunt, detect, and respond to sophisticated cyber threats at scale across your entire environment--from endpoints to Microsoft 365. Reduce cyber risk, control dwell time, and streamline cyber-security operations with Infocyte.
An easy path to EDR or MDR for Mid-size Organizations
Protecting your endpoints as well as cloud services like Microsoft 365 are critical for detecting and responding to advanced threats.
The Infocyte Platform provides the following capabilities:
- Improve visibility into your organization’s assets, users, Microsoft 365 business environment and and installed applications.
- Help keep costs under control by finding unused Microsoft 365 licenses and understand overall utilization across the environment.
- Test your company on known standards for security and configuration.
- Establish and enforce policies that the company must comply with regarding assets, license usage and installed applications.
- Build and leverage rules to inform of vulnerabilities, threats and malicious activities.
- Monitor and be alerted when the company security stance changes.
- Ensure the company’s endpoints are reviewed for vulnerabilities, threats and malicious activity.
- Allow your team the flexibility to dig into the details of findings and expand the team’s ability to protect the company without added cost to operating expenses.
- If your team is small or not experts on root cause analyst, Infocyte guides them to the root-cause of problems.
- Quickly respond to threats to company assets.
- Enable your team to quickly disable access to endpoints and sensitive cloud applications.
- Allow your team to automatically respond and remediate should threats arise that must be dealt with quickly.
- View reports and dashboards to fully understand the current state of security and trends.
- Create compliance and audit ready reports for your IT or security team.
Core Platform Features
Veteran-founded and led, Infocyte is a cloud-hosted endpoint detection and response platform that helps security teams quickly expose, isolate, and eliminate sophisticated cyber threats, risks, and vulnerabilities. Infocyte also provides assessment and continuous evaluation of your Microsoft 365 security compliance, providing insight into remediation steps if certain standards are not met.