INFOCYTE HUNT ENTERPRISE
Agentless Threat Hunting Platform for Windows and Linux
Infocyte HUNT automates a traditional services-heavy forensics and continuous monitoring process, making it simple for your organization's IT and security teams to discover and respond to malware and persistent threats.
- Discover active and dormant malware and persistent threats without pre-installed or permanent agents, simplifying deployment and endpoint maintenance.
- Agentless scans gather system information and scan volatile memory through patent-pending technology.
- Identify and scan hidden beachheads (ie. non-compliant systems or those with disabled security mechanisms).
- Assess endpoints 30x faster than other solutions.
CHARACTERISTIC-BASED DETECTION (CBD)
- Primary detection approach uses static analysis techniques against active processes and systems to identify the unique markers of a compromised system such as stealth and persistence mechanisms.
- Audits and scores the severity of identified issues to focus further analysis.
ADVANCED ANALYTICS ENGINE
- Ability to statically and dynamically analyze process injected code or suspicious files found on disk.
- Threat Intelligence integration identifies who might be behind the attack.