Simplifying Microsoft Office 365 Security with Infocyte
This post was last updated on August 24th, 2021 at 10:02 am
Microsoft 365, formerly Microsoft Office 365, is the most popular SaaS productivity and back-office platform in the market today. It can be a very secure solution, if it is configured properly and monitored for malicious activity! For a lot of organizations, though, that “if” is the factor on which their future hinges. Without proper Microsoft Office 365 Security, your environment could be vulnerable to attacks. And, successful phishing and social engineering attacks are expensive.
Our Microsoft 365 Security Service will validate which best practices are (and are not) properly implemented within a your environment. We also provide continuous monitoring that will send alerts when configurations change from established security best practices.
First, we establish a baseline of security standards leveraging known Industry Security Standards (CIS Benchmark) for Microsoft 365. Then, we score and grade your environment with a Risk Score. We identify issues and highlight Recommended Remediations. Finally, we provide you with the ability to Monitor and Alert should any environmental changes harm your established security baseline.
We conduct over 40 different configuration and security checks of your environment. Some of the security protocols we check for include:
- Multifactor authentication is setup and configured properly for all users and administrators
- Modern authentication is enabled for Exchange Online, Skype for Business, SharePoint, etc.
- External users cannot share files, folders, and sites they do not own
- Mail transport rules do not forward email to external domains
- Client Rules Forwarding Block is enabled
- And much, much more…