This post was last updated on October 18th, 2021 at 11:32 am
Careers at Infocyte
Passionate about proactive security, digital forensics, and incident response? Join us.
We're a veteran-founded, rapidly growing cybersecurity startup located in Austin, Texas. We are passionate about what we do and helping organizations solve difficult problems.
Infocyte’s detection and response platform helps security teams and our partners detect, analyze, and respond to threats and vulnerabilities capable of evading the world's best prevention technologies.
If 'Whiskey Wednesdays' and impromptu pool tournaments sound like your ideal work environment--come join us!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity stake
- Close knit, passionate team and regular team outings
- Dental, medical, vision, plus short- and long-term disability
- 401K with company matching
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible work hours
- Unique and fun working environment
- Strong growth opportunities
Interested in joining our team?
Send your resume to email@example.com and be sure to reference the position you are applying for within the subject.
Senior Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas or Remote
Infocyte is a veteran founded, leading security application trusted by the most security forward thinking companies in the world. Infocyte is the only Managed Detection and Response (MDR) provider solely focused on detection and response, enabling customers to deploy it with their existing Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) investments or MS Defender.
As part of the Infocyte CommandTM Services, we operate a 24x7x365 Security Operations Center to aid our customers in their response to cyber threats in real-time. The Infocyte CommandTM Security Operations Center (SOC) is currently hiring for a SR. SOC Analyst for our Austin, Texas office. This SOC Analyst will primarily be responsible for discovery, analysis, response, and remediation for tier 2 and 3 triaged alerts and threats.
- 6+ years of Security Operations Center, Security Analysis, and Cyber Threat Research experience.
- Experience creating, implementing, and executing Incident Response Plans.
- Industry standard security certifications (e.g. CSA, CEH, GIAC).
- Knowledge of TCP/UDP/IP networking, familiarity with packet analysis tools, such as WireShark, and a general understanding of networking protocols.
- Expert level - PowerShell, bash, and other scripting capabilities.
- Elastic / Kibana configuration and administration experience.
- Have effective communication skills and be able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Can do and collaborative attitude.
- Experience working in a lean startup environment.
- Customer empathy and compassion.
- Professional research and documentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Work with customers through all aspects of Command Services, including onboarding, support, and Incident Response.
- Analyze and respond to malicious attacks against Infocyte’s customer base.
- Analyze zero day compromises and threats--becoming a SME on emerging TTPs.
- Create and deliver standing reports on the malware discovered in the customer environment.
- Assist with writing technical content, such as help guides, user guides, and other relevant documentation.
- Adopt a broad range of responsibilities, including software administration, malware analysis, and threat report creation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Austin, Texas or Remote
Test Engineers at Infocyte have the opportunity to work in an innovative, fast-paced environment where they will have a direct influence on the success of releasing key product features to Infocyte’s customers and partners. The Infocyte culture is centered on self-organization and contributors are given considerable ownership of the problems they are asked to solve and are held to a high standard for the effort that is delivered. A successful team member will have the ability to hit the ground running and quickly become a contributing member of the development team.
The primary requirement for this role is test development, execution, and managing the regression testing of Infocyte’s test suite for the product. The right candidate will be detail-oriented, process-focused, and self-motivating.
The secondary requirement for this role will be to work with Infocyte’s customer success team to understand any reported bugs and issues, work through the reproduction of the issues, and then ensure regression tests are expanded to include the identified issue.
Must have experience:
- Test automation in python using pytest or similar frameworks
- Working knowledge of and interaction with HTTP APIs
- Network and operating system troubleshooting in both Windows and Linux
Nice to have experience:
- Experience running SQL queries
- Experience working with AWS, including EC2 and Cloudwatch
- Bachelors Degree in CIS or similar programs