Careers at Infocyte
Passionate about proactive cybersecurity, digital forensics, and incident response? Join us.
Infocyte’s detection and response platform—Infocyte HUNT—helps security teams and our partners detect, analyze, and respond to threats and vulnerabilities capable of evading the world's best prevention technologies.
We're a young, rapidly growing cybersecurity startup located in Austin, Texas, looking for talented and motivated teammates. Join us!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity stake
- Close knit, passionate team and regular team outings
- Dental, medical, vision, plus short- and long-term disability
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible work hours
- Unique and fun working environment
- Strong growth opportunities
Think you've got what it takes?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to reference the position you are applying for within the subject.
Sales Development Representative
Location: Austin, Texas
Sales Development Representatives at Infocyte are the first people to interact and engage with new prospects—potential customers and partners. This makes you one of the most important and influential roles within our company, responsible for identifying buyer intent/interest, building relationships, and qualifying prospects.
This is accomplished through strategic outreach, one-to-one communications, social engagement, field marketing, website chat, and more. Between inbound leads and a robust outbound sales process, the Sales Development Representative qualifies and coordinates initial meetings and product demos for our sales team.
This position lays the foundation for any successful career in software and technology sales, with a clear path for growth at Infocyte based on SMART goals.
- Consistently meet goals for SQLs, meetings, demos, and product trainings
- Treat our team, customers, partners, vendors and competitors with respect
- Work hard (and smart) and be a good team player
Phase 1 (3 to 6 months)
- Learn Infocyte’s mission, value props, product, and messaging
- Learn the tools and technology necessary to be successful, including Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach, and more.
- Build relationships with and learn from inside, field, and sales/engineering teams
- Leverage opportunities to learn the market and our business
- Learn to navigate through organizations and communication channels to get what you need
Phase 2 (6 to 18 months)
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/Industry knowledge
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Begin to expand your knowledge of Inside Sales duties and responsibilities
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
- Start closing your own business and start having a personal territory and quota to start closing new business
Skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Goal-oriented, compassionate, professional, motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong EQ, understanding of how to get your message across to people in the modern, digital world
- Desire to succeed and drive to contribute to an exciting, fast-paced startup
- Good time management, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Creative prospecting and cold calling skills preferred
- Experience in lead generation in IT and/or software industry preferred
- Bilingual preferred
How you will be measured:
Your success is measured by consistently meeting or exceeding goals for setting up initial meetings and demos for our inside and field sales teams. This role will reward you based on the amount of effort you put in to it.
This is a unique opportunity to work side-by-side with seasoned sales representatives and with an extremely approachable and knowledgeable senior management team.