This post was last updated on November 12th, 2020 at 02:44 pm
Careers at Infocyte
Passionate about proactive security, digital forensics, and incident response? Join us.
We're a veteran-founded, rapidly growing cybersecurity startup located in Austin, Texas. We are passionate about what we do and helping organizations solve difficult problems.
Infocyte’s detection and response platform helps security teams and our partners detect, analyze, and respond to threats and vulnerabilities capable of evading the world's best prevention technologies.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity stake
- Close knit, passionate team and regular team outings
- Dental, medical, vision, plus short- and long-term disability
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible work hours
- Unique and fun working environment
- Strong growth opportunities
Interested in joining our team?
Send your resume to email@example.com and be sure to reference the position you are applying for within the subject.
SOC Associate and Junior Support Engineer
Location: Austin, Texas
Second shift / Flex shift
Formed in 2014 by prior U.S. Air Force cyber warfare operators, Infocyte was founded specifically to respond to the growing threat of persistent compromises in networks around the world. Our software specializes in enabling forensics-based threat hunting within the enterprise and is the only product on the market designed to enable partners to deliver rapid and cost-effective compromise assessment services.
For this hybrid role we are looking for a versatile entry to mid-level Tech professional who enjoys working in a small team and can handle the challenges of an agile startup environment. As a Support Engineer, and as a SOC Associate, you will impact nearly every facet of the customer lifecycle—from onboarding to safeguarding customer environments. This is truly a linchpin position that will be exciting, challenging, and different every day.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work on a team to Identify, Triage, and Remediate advanced cyber threats for Infocyte’s Security Operations Center.
- Deploy, Configure, and Support Infocyte’s group of global customers.
- Deliver world class service to our valuable customers while articulating value.
- Learn and grow with your skills every day.
Requirements, knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Professional Skills & Knowledge
- 1 year experience providing exceptional customer support to enterprise class customers.
- Familiar with networking support or comparable experience.
- Entry level experience with malware analysis and/or SOC experience.
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex concepts in everyday language.
- Ability to learn on the fly and develop your skills as you grow into the role.
- Ability to work the second shift, or a flex shift. (Example 11-8 central Tuesday through Saturday or 4, 10 hour shifts with 3 days off)
Technical Skills & Education
- Entry level skills related to Administrative tools, Network management protocols, and the administration of a network. (Microsoft, Linux, MacOS)
- Have or willing to pursue security-related qualification/industry certification (e.g. CISSP, SANS GIAC, CEH etc.)
- Ability to help customers and partners understand the outcome of using Infocyte to drive value-based growth and retention conversations.