Careers at Infocyte
Passionate about proactive security, digital forensics, and incident response? Join us.
We're a veteran-founded, rapidly growing cybersecurity startup located in Austin, Texas. We are passionate about what we do and helping organizations solve difficult problems.
Infocyte’s detection and response platform helps security teams and our partners detect, analyze, and respond to threats and vulnerabilities capable of evading the world's best prevention technologies.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity stake
- Close knit, passionate team and regular team outings
- Dental, medical, vision, plus short- and long-term disability
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible work hours
- Unique and fun working environment
- Strong growth opportunities
Interested in joining our team?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to reference the position you are applying for within the subject.
Business Development Manager (BDM)
Location: Austin, Texas
#Cybersecurity #EnterpriseSoftware #BDM #SDR
Infocyte is a recognized leader in advanced threat detection and on-demand incident response. The top cyber security firms in the world use Infocyte (Check Point, ATT, PWC, KPMG...)
Business Development Managers at Infocyte are the first people to interact and engage with new prospects—potential customers and partners. This makes you one of the most important and influential roles within our company, responsible for identifying buyer intent/interest, building relationships, and qualifying prospects.
This is accomplished through strategic outreach, one-to-one communications, social engagement, field marketing, website chat, and more. Between inbound leads and a robust outbound sales process, the Business Development Manager qualifies and coordinates initial meetings and product demos for our sales team.
This position lays the foundation for any successful career in software and technology sales, with a clear path for growth at Infocyte based on SMART goals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Consistently meet goals for SQLs, meetings, demos, and overall prospecting success
Phase 1 (3 to 6 months)
- Learn Infocyte’s mission, value props, product, and messaging
- Learn the tools and technology necessary to be successful, including Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach, and more.
- Build relationships with and learn from inside, field, and sales/engineering teams
- Leverage opportunities to learn the market and our business
- Learn to navigate through organizations and communication channels to get what you need
Phase 2 (6 to 18 months)
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/Industry knowledge
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Begin to expand your knowledge of Inside Sales duties and responsibilities
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
- Start closing your own business and start having a personal territory and quota to start closing new business
How you will be measured and paid:
Your success is measured by consistently meeting or exceeding goals for setting up initial meetings and demos for our inside and field sales teams. This role will reward you based on the amount of effort you put into it.
This is a unique opportunity to work side-by-side with seasoned sales representatives, world class partners and with an extremely approachable and knowledgeable senior management team.
Requirements, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Goal-oriented, compassionate, professional, motivated
- Excellent communication skills for phone, video and email interactions with prospects
- Strong EQ, understanding of how to get your message across to people in the modern, digital world
- Desire to succeed and drive to contribute to an exciting, fast-paced hot SaaS provider
- Good time management, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Creative prospecting and cold calling skills preferred
- Experience in lead generation in IT and/or software industry required
- Background in B2B Software sales or Cybersecurity a huge plus
- We have a great, modern and open office in Austin in Davenport retail center by the 360 bridge
- Free private 1st class gym membership right next to office - Castle Hill Fitness