Infocyte’s threat hunting platform—Infocyte HUNT—helps security teams discover, analyze, and respond to the malware and advanced persistent threats your defensive cybersecurity tools (firewall, anti-virus software, EDR, etc.) are prone to miss.
Our flagship product, Infocyte HUNT, was recently recognized by Network World as a Top 3 Threat Hunting solution (awards).
We're a young, rapidly growing cybersecurity startup looking for talented (and motivated) individuals with a passion for industry-changing cybersecurity solutions.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity stake
- Close knit, passionate team and regular team outings
- Dental, medical, vision, plus short- and long-term disability
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible work hours
- Unique and fun working environment
- Massive growth opportunities
Think you've got what it takes?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to reference the position you are applying for within the subject.
Technical Account Manager II
Location: Austin, Texas
We are looking for a creative and versatile Technical Account Manager who enjoys working in a small team and can handle the challenges of an agile startup environment. As a Technical Account Manager, you will impact nearly every facet of the customer lifecycle—from assigning sales teams to support and relationship management. This is truly a linchpin position that will be exciting and challenging every day—providing you with great career and skill development opportunities.
You will also mentor junior level Technical Account Managers to improve the skills of the entire team. Travel may be required for conferences, large customer/partner opportunities, and inter-office meetings, but this is an exception, not the norm.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the sales team with technical demonstrations, running proof of concepts with prospective customers, and implementing deployments of our platform
- Troubleshoot networking and authentication problems for new and existing deployments
- Mentor and coach junior-level Technical Account Managers to help imrove their skills
Requirements, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 8+ years of experience in a customer facing technical or sales role
- 4+ years providing exceptional customer support and relationship management to enterprise class customers
- 2+ years of experience presenting information to internal and external customers at C-Suite level
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex concepts in everyday language
- Experience scoping, planning, and delivering against goals and objectives
- Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships with both technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to help customers and partners understand outcome of using Infocyte to drive value-based growth and retention conversations
- Experience with administrative tools, network/management protocols.
- Experience with Powershell, Python or other scripting tools.
- BS / BA in Computer Science or equivalent IT related subject and/or specific industry related experience
- External security-related qualification/industry certification (e.g. CISSP, SANS GIAC, etc.) desired but not mandatory
- In depth knowledge and/or experience of security operations, endpoint detection technologies, malware, and offensive techniques including exploits and malicious payloads is preferred
- Cybersecurity experience
- Experience working at a startup
- Amazing miniature golf skills