Join Our Team
Infocyte is a young and rapidly growing security startup. We've been recognized by Geektime as one of the 10 startups in Austin and San Antonio You Need to Watch For and one of the Hottest Enterprise Networking & IT Startups of 2017 by NetworkWorld.
We're looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Click on the links on the right to explore our open positions.
Think you've got what it takes?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to reference the position you are applying to.
Location: San Antonio, TX
We are looking for a creative and versatile senior software developer that enjoys working in a small team and can handle the challenges of an agile startup environment. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the core of our technology platform which includes backend database (PostgreSQL), data processing, network scanning & enumeration, active directory integration, RESTful API implementations, and presentation. You will work directly with our CTO and a small distributed team of senior developers.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Code, unit test, debug, implement and maintain the core software technology powering Infocyte’s products.
Requirements, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 10+ years of experience
- Prefers agile over waterfall and likes working in a team
- Has released and maintained a cloud-hosted application
- A history with RPC, but a current believer in messaging architecture
- Familiar with popular coding design patterns. Favors composition over inheritance, but can still throw down some OOP.
- Has built a SPA using frameworks and tools such as Angular, React or Vue
- Could build a REST web service in an afternoon in Node, but appreciates GraphQL
- Has used build tools such as grunt, gulp or webpack to package a web application
- Experience with SQL, especially of the Postgres variety, but NoSQL
- Familiar with common web application and API security practices and performance optimizations
- Could optimize a database based on balancing the use cases of data insertion and retrieval
- Takes pride in the craft of code writing. A fan of SRP and DRY. Understands the importance of creating highly readable and easily maintainable code.
Why us? You will be a core member of the team as we grow the company combined with a competitive salary and meaningful equity stake.
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com.